Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Drop Bombs Preview

What's good, people? Smack reporting here. You might recognize me from such attire as the "Chibi Ninja Girl" tanktops and the lettering on the "I Come in Piece" shirts, and also as the main star of Who's Your Caddy 2: Electric Caddy Boogaloo (coming soon to a Hollywood Video near you).

Thanks to you all, I.V. has started off an incredible run for 2008. From the clothes to release parties, y'all helped us shine. So with that said, there definitely be any slacking once 2009 hits. So here's a sneak peek at the start of the Spring collection, starting off with the new girl tanktop, "Drop Bombs," another collabo between me and Randall (he had font duty this time lol).



Also keep a look out for that freshly baked I.V. mixtape still in the works just for y'all. You'll learn more about that on another occasion though.

- Smack!

No comments: