Thursday, February 4, 2010

iV Angels Profile: Bionca



To help rejuvenate Identical Variant's Internet presence and familiarize readers with our brand, we will be posting profiles of the company's models, owners, and team members. What you'll notice is that we're all ambitious, we all respect each other, and we all march to the beat of our own drum. If those things describe you, stay tuned to Identical Variant through our web site, our Facebook group, and our clothing! Also, submit your own profile with the answers to these questions and you may be featured on the iV Blog!

The first iV Angel you'll learn about is Bionca. Don't let the long legs, heels and her Hello Kitty allegiance let you get the wrong idea. With her obsession for sports and her appreciation for a certain film about Harlem drug dealers from the 80s, she's prone to get along with the fellas just as much. Read below for more.

Birthplace & Current Stomping Grounds:
Born and raised in Flint Michigan. Now living and going to school in Houston, TX at Texas Southern University

Favorite iV shirt, or iV shirt that best describes your personality, and why? What appeals to you about Identical Variant's clothing and brand?
Favorite shirt would be "I Come in Piece." Dont let the sweet innocent face fool u... im a G! I'll come peacefully and leave victorious! Identical Variant products are unique. Even the name is something that no one would ever think of.

Lifetime goals?
I am going to school for marketing. I plan to go into sports marketing. I prefer football. Eventually, I'll open my own marketing/advertising firm.

TV show/movie you can't live without?
I can't live without "Paid in Full!" Next to "Love and Basketball," it is the best movie ever. Paid In Full is the realest movie ever, it's on that G shit. And Sanaa Lathan is one of my favorite actresses. I always wanted a boyfriend that lived next door so we could sneak in each others' windows.

What makes you different?
Welllllll.... I have freckles! I'm extremely goofy because my mom is still goofy at her old age;we always goof around and make jokes. I love fried okra! A lot!

Plus, I'm always watching ESPN. A lot of girls just cant stand it, but I can watch it all day. I love sports because I grew up on them. I have a lot of brothers and cousins, so I was always at a sporting event. I like football the most because its a contact sport, and I like seeing people get their asses whupped [laughs].

I am a Hello Kitty fanatic, too. I think I will love Hello Kitty till the day i die!

No comments: