Tuesday, January 25, 2011

iV x Neo = Win


What's up everyone?

I figured I should take a little time out to introduce myself, since anyone that may be reading this blog, or who follows all the latest with iV, may not know exactly who I am. My name is Neo, and I was asked here by JP and Big O to help breathe some life and freshness back into this blog.

The doctor is IN ...

Okay, that was probably a little corny, and you'll probably get a lot of that with me around. You should also expect to see a lot of dope Asian stuff, dope artwork, dope people all with the Neo twist. I actually feel extremely flattered to be able to write alongside such a talented bunch of people. It's a bit of "positive" pressure for me to keep this thing up, but I am looking forward to cranking out some dope articles for you all.

In the meantime ... if you aren't following me on Twitter, please do so @theneolution, just a shameless self-plug.

No comments: